Recorded version of the webinar conducted on 19th August 2015.Continue Reading ...
Root Cause Analysis of 4, 4’-diaminodiphenylmethane (a banned amine) in “wave” dyed garment Background: A “wave” dyed garment manufactured by…Continue Reading ...
Introduction: Customers always love colourful products and hence colour has become an important aesthetic factor in the fashion industry. Different…Continue Reading ...
Recently, Member States of the European Union took a step that will have far-reaching consequences in the textile producing countries…Continue Reading ...
At NimkarTek, some cases of failures to Restricted Substances in textile articles require to be investigated like Sherlock Holmes, the…Continue Reading ...
How the lack of knowledge on dangerous chemicals can lead to serious health effects on workers has been highlighted from…Continue Reading ...
Everyone in India is aware about the Maggi noodles controversy. The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) –…Continue Reading ...
After the ‘Detox Campaign’ by NGOs highlighting the use and discharge of hazardous chemicals in textile manufacturing, Apparel brands are…Continue Reading ...
Start Learning with Notes
- Modules on Restricted Substances Lists
- Modules on Alkylphenol Ethoxylates (APEOs)
- Modules on Phthalates
- Modules on Perfluorinated Chemicals
- Modules on Understanding MSDS
- Modules on Chemical Management for Compliance
- Modules on Chemical Safety
- Modules on Waste Water Management
- Modules on Global Legislations on Chemicals in Textiles
- Modules in Chinese on RSL Documents